Triathlete and runner from Berkshire for Team Kennet AC (coached by Nick Bull). I started as a runner for my local club and after watching WTS races on TV I took up triathlon as the idea of three sports took my interest completing my first race in 2012. A few years later I joined the regional academy and started to train in all three sports and now compete on the National series as a Junior having achieved multiple podiums so far.
- Represented England for XC at SIAB international coming 6th (2017)
- Represented Great Britain Elite Youth team at the European Youth Championships, coming 3rd. (2017)
- 6th at National schools xc (2017)
- 4th at European qualifiers Youth (2017)
- 14th National xc u17 (2017)
- British Junior series- Leeds 2nd (2017)
- British Junior series- Eton 3rd (2017)